Online registration for new families for the 2018 season will open on November 8, 2017 at 6AM from this website. Registration will close as soon as we are sold out or on December 31, 2017, whichever comes first.
Financial assistance is available for families that qualify. To inquire about a scholarship, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a response via email with specific registration instructions and a scholarship application.
The $115 registration fee for the 2018 season does not include a uniform. If you need a new uniform it can be purchased separately at the time of registration.
There will be an additional $200 volunteer deposit required via check. This will be collected at Welcome Night, or you can mail it to:
PO Box 96
Camarillo CA 93011-0096
At the end of the season, this check will be returned to you or shredded. See the Volunteer FAQ under Volunteer Requirement for more info.
1. Click on 2018 Athlete Registration.
2. From the Group menu, choose the gender/age group of the first child you would like to register.
3. Click on Begin Registration and enter the information for the athlete, as well as emergency contact information. You will also need to acknowledge the Medical Release and the Volunteer Deposit obligation, and provide your child's T-shirt size for the free practice T-shirt.
4. Click on Add to Cart.
5. If you have additional athletes to register, repeat the process above, starting from step 2. If you are finished registering athletes, click on the cart at the top right of the screen.
6. Click on Checkout.
7. Enter billing info; click Continue.
8. Add additional info, if necessary, as well as complete contact information; click Continue. If you wish for emails to go to more than one address, please be sure to enter an alternate email here. If you submit multiple orders PLEASE try to keep contact info the same so we know which order belongs to which family.
9. Enter payment information; click on Submit Order.
10. You will receive confirmation on the screen as well as a confirmation email.
Volunteer registration will take place on VolunteerSpot.com in January. You will be notified via email when volunteer registration opens.